Our team uses the inbound marketing approach to help your organization succeed online.
Many agencies like ours choose to design a website and then turn it over to your organization. But this doesn’t help make an effective website. We believe that inbound marketing is the best way to help your website achieve maximum results.
Inbound is a proven methodology pioneered by HubSpot that brings potential customers to you rather than fighting for their attention. When you partner with our team, we work alongside you to create compelling content that connects people on a journey designed to help move them down a proven sales pipeline: strangers to visitors to leads to customers to promoters.
When you onboard with our inbound marketing process, you’ll get a full Customer Relationship Management system that connects to your site and allows you to automate your digital marketing. Your site will start generating the right traffic and it will provide users with content and connections they need as we work to move visitors through the inbound methodology pipeline.
With our inbound-driven digital marketing strategy, we help you do the following:
- Keyword research
- Blogging strategy
- Website Optimization
- Build forms, calls-to-action, and landing pages
- Create a blog that targets long-tail keywords
- Provide a Customer Relationship Management system that keeps track of your contacts and deals
- Manage and automate your email marketing*
- Conduct regular surveys to get customer feedback*
- Create smart calls-to-action that change based on user interests
- Monitor social media and develop a high-level campaign schedule
- Build real-time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) value designed to get your website found online
Our entire team is fully certified in inbound marketing because we believe in the power of it to show results. But don’t take our word for it alone, let the results speak for themselves. This methodology is the very one we used to help Dare 2 Share start generating more than 51% of all revenue online. We also used similar strategies to help the YMCA of Greater Montgomery end up in a $2 million budget surplus.
Have any questions? Reach out! Our team loves to share ideas on how inbound marketing can make your website super successful